Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday #5


 


I am still trying to figure out the linky thing and make a party button to create the new Throwback Thursday party. I will work on it this Sunday when I am home.

This week's flashback takes me back about 16 years ago.  My friend from work just got back from Florida and she picked up Matthew and Joshua some mouse ears.  They were so excited when she actually gave it to them.  I am a huge Winnie the Pooh fan, so when I saw this hat I had to get it for Ethan. Matthew thought he was so big holding his baby brother.  Joshua just loved to pose and show off.  He never grew out of that, I think that is why he loved being on stage.  I love looking through old photos of the boys. I really miss the little guys, but now I have Taj to fill that empty spot, I never knew was there.

Joshua 3 1/2 years, Ethan maybe 3-4 months, and Matthew 6 1/2. years

This is what makes being a Grandparent so great. You get to fill a spot in your heart that you never really knew was empty.  You get to relive memories of your own children and see a circle of life being a little more complete.   

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree Jolene.. I love and truly enjoy my time with my grandbabies.. And it's so different with them.. I guess because I'm not working myself to death trying to keep a roof over our heads and food on the table.. Grandbabies are stress free loving.. Your boys are adorable. I always wanted some of those ears!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just wished I had more pictures of Noah with them when he was little, but we did not own a working camera during that time. :(

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...