Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Wednesday Woo Hoos




Prior to me posting Happy List on every Tuesday, I did Wednesday Woo Hoos.  No more Happy List party, which I understand but I have to keep posting happy things because well we all should dig at least once a week and post happiness, so I am going to bring back my Wednesday Woo Hoos.

I love blogging.  It is a great way to let my feelings out.  It is a great way to share my life.  It is a great way to meet others and make friends.  Meet Patty from Patty's Pretty Things.

Patty's Pretty Things

 I enjoy her blog very much.  She is such a sweet person.  I love reading about her adventures since she has retired.  She used to be a registered nurse.  She has a very talented daughter, Ashleigh, who is an artist and a son, Danny who is married to Natasha who have blessed her within the past year a grandson.  Woo Hoo for being a grandparent!  Her husband Dan, seems to be a great guy and from what I can tell loves his wife.  Patty is pretty creative too!  I love her craft posts.  One day Patty posted about some tags she made.  I loved the Mason Jar tags and she shared a link to where you can find the template.  Sweet Patty being the person she is, she offered to send me some because she enjoyed reading about me canning.  She surprised me by sending more than the canning tags.  She truly is a sweet person!  
 She made a beautiful card.  I love the butterfly cut outs.
Two different sizes of the jar tags, and flowers with heart tags.  
The flowers remind me of my lily garden.
She also knitted the wash cloth.
I feel very blessed that I have found Patty through the wonderful world of blogging.  Thank you Patty.  The gift was definitely a pick me up last week when days were tough.

Yesterday I received one of two give-away gifts.  I was super excited about this one.  Woo Hoo!!!
Meet Charlene from Adventures-In-Mommy-Land.   Charlene is a mother of six.  She works part time and has gone back to school.  She blogs a lot about children crafts and books.  Charlene also has an Etsy Shop where she makes aprons and bags.  She had a give-away to win one of her bags.  Seriously!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT.  The bag is much larger than I thought.  I am so torn right now as to what to do with my bag.  I will have to think a little more on it.
 It is reversible too, although I love the Cat In The Hat side more.
Woo Hoo Thank you Charlene!

I won a second give-way but I will wait to post about it once I receive it.  I found out about winning both on the same day.  I felt very lucky that day.  I think I should have played the lottery!

Woo Hoo moment about Dad.  I want to post something funny every week, well as long as I can find his humor.  Sunday we went to visit and prior to our arrival, my Dad had an accident.  He misses a lot, so he told my sister and she told him it is okay, go change.  He put a clean pair of Depends on and went out to the Living Room where Miranda was and was dancing for her (mainly swaying while he was holding on to his cane.) He was standing there doing his dance and singing to her "It's Okay Miranda.  Grandpa wears diapers too."  while the boys and I walked in.  We all just busted up laughing.  My Dad being the spirit he is, was not embarrassed one bit.

What do you have to Woo Hoo about?

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jolene for the kind words. I know how much fun it is getting things in the mail. Congrats on your other surprises too! And I loved the dancing story about your Dad. I agree that I need to focus on happy things too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a whole lotta' woo hoo-ing going on! :D Congratulations on your give away wins! I love that bag! And those tags! - The moment with your dad? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty is truly the sweetest. I'm so sorry about My Happy List, but my Wednesdays through Thursdays are so jam packed, and I can only really handle one linky per week. I feel like I've disappointed a lot of people, darn it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...