Tuesday, February 11, 2014

All My Loving, I will send to you.

That is exactly what I did in the beginning of my relationship with my husband.  I sent all my loving via the Internet.  We would send several emails a day.  We would chat in the evening by instant messaging. We even began to talk to one another on the phone.  This man just means the world to me.
 
I know, I know you all have heard it before but I am very blessed having him in my life.  He is so good to me.  He is good to my boys.  He is good to his girls.
 
He is good to our grandson.
 
He has enriched the boys and my life in so many ways.  We have a beautiful home. We have laughter.  We have a security.  We have respect!  We have love. We have a wonderful man looking out for our best interest.  He has given us opportunities I could not even dream of prior to him.
 
We may not get everything we want but darn close to it.  Everything you want is not always good.   I have never met a man who treated me with the respect he does to me in every sense.  My Grandfathers did a good job of treating me with respect, I guess he had some big shoes to fill and to be honest he has filled them and more.
 
I love you Todd and I am sending all my loving to you.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is too sweet. Has Todd read this yet???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...