Friday, February 7, 2014

Another Miracle!!


Tuesday night when I was driving home, the weather was cruddy.  We had black ice and it was slick.  I knew it was going to be an awful drive home when I turned on to the main street  from work and saw flashing lights.  Once I passed that mess, I saw several more flashing lights, ambulances and firetrucks heading on to I80.  About an exit before I had to get off I noticed 4 fire trucks and at least 3 police cars.  A car slid off and took out the posting and went down the embankment.  I thought to myself  while I slid past it, I pray the person driving is alright.

Well I just found out less than 30 minutes ago who that person was.  My son Ethan's friend James.  James I always joke around with telling him he is my son from another Mother and Father.  It is funny because when I said that the boys laughed and told me that is what his Dad says to Ethan.  James was just heading back after picking up his mother from work.  He hit a patch of ice, slid into the back of a semi truck and then went off the road down the embankment and where a tree stopped his car.  Here is what his car looks like.

 
The Jaws of Life were needed to free him.  His Mother has some cuts and bruises.  James has a concussion and brain trauma but doing fine. By the looks of the picture, the drive, James was very lucky to be alive.   Thank you Lord for watching over my son, James.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank goodness! That is so scary. I will be praying for a full recovery for James and his mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mimi. I was scared driving on the interstate that night it was awful and to think James only 17 had to go through it as a driver. His Mom is doing great thankfully.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.