Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Goals



Miss Angie, Karen, and Jenne host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.


Monthly Goals


RECAP OF JANUARY GOALS
  • Clean and organize the pantry.  It is a messYes, and if you want to see it, click here.
  • Clean and organize Kitchen cupboards.  FAILED I have started them but they are not finished.  I loved what I have done to my spice cupboards, look for that post sometime this month.
  • Clean and organize my Bedroom Closet.  It is always a mess in January from Christmas.  I need to figure out something new, next year for Christmas presents.  FAILED However, Todd did complete his section I asked. 
  • Actually go to the gym or workout every day.  FAILED The beginning of the month I was sick and the last week of the month I was sick.
  • Complete two books.   The Boy On the Wooden Box and Divergent
  • Complete Taj's canvas series. Yes, and if you want to see it, click here.
I do not feel bad for missing goals.   I find it hard to make some of the big goals with my weekends being so tied up, but I have to plug away and complete my new goals.  Now on to my new goals...

FEBRUARY GOALS
  • Work out every day, regardless of reason and time.
  • Complete two books.
  • Complete one Christmas project.
  • Work on decorations for a tea party.
  • Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room. 
  • Complete cleaning my bedroom closet.
  • Clean and organize Kitchen cupboards
Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

Untitled

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals this month, and don't be so hard on yourself for not working out when you were sick... our bodies make us rest whether we want to our not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, workout every day?! Thats an awesome goal. I organized my pantry also, but with a husband who throws everything wherever, and a 15 month old who loves to rearrange the cabinet himself, it is already a mess again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting Christmas projects already? Wow! You're very organized. :)
    And I agree about the big goals...I try to focus on 1 big one per month, and make the rest more easily obtainable, so I can still feel accomplished. Congrats on the pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's no fun when getting sick derails our plans. But I'm glad you aren't down on yourself for that! Good luck in February!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can totally get February down! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...