Miss Angie, Karen, and Jenne host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF JANUARY GOALS
Clean and organize the pantry. It is a mess. Yes, and if you want to see it, click here.
- Clean and organize Kitchen cupboards. FAILED I have started them but they are not finished. I loved what I have done to my spice cupboards, look for that post sometime this month.
- Clean and organize my Bedroom Closet. It is always a mess in January from Christmas. I need to figure out something new, next year for Christmas presents. FAILED However, Todd did complete his section I asked.
- Actually go to the gym or workout every day. FAILED The beginning of the month I was sick and the last week of the month I was sick.
Complete two books.The Boy On the Wooden Box and Divergent Complete Taj's canvas series. Yes, and if you want to see it, click here.
I do not feel bad for missing goals. I find it hard to make some of the big goals with my weekends being so tied up, but I have to plug away and complete my new goals. Now on to my new goals...
- Work out every day, regardless of reason and time.
- Complete two books.
- Complete one Christmas project.
- Work on decorations for a tea party.
- Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room.
- Complete cleaning my bedroom closet.
- Clean and organize Kitchen cupboards