Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday's Song


I thought this would be a great song following up Valentine's week and to keep up with honoring the Beatles (or a Beatle) since today marks the 50th Anniversary of the Beatle's second appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.  60% of Americans televisions were tuned to the broadcast just as they were the week prior setting record for the show.  Their first set they played this time was: "She Loves You", "This Boy", and "All My Loving" and they later closed the show with the following three songs: "I Saw Her Standing There", "From Me To You", and "I Want To Hold Your Hand."  This week's song is not one of them but one from Wings and is easily one of my top ten songs of all time. The song was written in response to John Lennon's remark about Paul McCartney writing silly love songs.  Well, thank you John for inspiring Paul to write this.   Enjoy!

 
Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>



<br /></div>
 <a href=

Untitled
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.