Friday, February 28, 2014

Mug o' Comfort Swap

a

I am excited to have another swap to participate.  It is a great way to get to know someone and maybe the perfect pick me up which I need.  Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for this swap which is hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  (Beth and Miss Angie)

It is all about getting to know someone and fill your package with goodies such as tea, coffee, cocoa, cider and what not and MUST INCLUDE A MUG.  You can add anything else you want to as well.  THIS time I am going to bubble wrap my mug.  I learned the hard way last time I participated in it and poor Becca received a broken mug which her son was going to make something artistic with the broken pieces.  I felt awful and will not make that mistake again.

If you are interested in joining in you have time up until 12 AM tomorrow.  Click on the icon and head on over to Chaotic Goddess Swaps. 

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, USPS can be brutal with mugs. :(
    But I'm glad you're participating again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.