Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine Mantel

I am very pleased how the mantel looks for Valentine's Day this year.  I did not complete my banner but I was able to use what I have.

 I wanted branches to hang the beautiful tag's Patty gave me.  Click here to read about her little package she sent me.
I also moved my Precious Moments which had a Valentine theme to my mantel.  This lantern I purchased a few years ago.  I planned on painting it but have not yet, I thought it would look great for Valentine's.  It came from Gordman's.  The rose pomade ball I picked up for another project.  It will become a centerpiece for my tea party with my nieces.
 My LOVE letters I made a couple of years ago.  I still enjoy how well they turned out.  Click here about how I made them.
 I added my painting I completed last month.  If you did get a chance to read about it, you can by clicking here.
 I picked up the three different tea lights at the Dollar Tree last week and moved my rose birds from my bedroom to add to the mantle.

 Only thing missing is a roaring fire and my sweetheart sitting next to me on our love seat. 

Do you decorate your mantel for Valentine's Day?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. your mantel is LOVEly i love the painting most thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...