Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Goals


Miss Angie, Karen, and Jenne host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.

Monthly Goals

RECAP OF FEBRUARY GOALS
  • Work out every day, regardless of reason and time. FAILED:  Although I failed I did work out more than I had the month prior.  Less classes but more weight machines.
  • Complete two books The Boy on the Wooden Box , Twelve Years a Slave, The Quilter's Son and The Quilter's Son: Book Two: Lydia's Heart
  • Complete one Christmas project.   Yes, and I love it.  I have it scheduled to release in July.  I plan to have a Christmas in July series.
  • Work on decorations for a tea party. FAILED
  • Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room. FAILED
  • Complete cleaning my bedroom closet. FAILED
  • Clean and organize Kitchen cupboards. FAILED
February was brutal for me.  I am sure the brutal winter has not helped.  I am seeing my husband becoming more fit and active and I am afraid I am being left behind because of my mobility issues.  I just did not have any time to do what I needed to get done this past month from going to Des Moines one of my weekend days and watching Taj the other.  March, I will and have to make time for me to enjoy as well as get things crossed off my goals.

MARCH GOALS
  • Work out 6 of the 7 days each week.
  • Complete Samantha Jillian Bayaar books I have.
  • Complete two other books.
  • Complete one Christmas project.
  • Finish tea party decorations.
  • Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room.
  • Complete cleaning my bedroom closet.
  • Finish the Kitchen cupboards.
  • *BONUS*  If I can manage to find the time, Spring Clean the house.

Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

3 comments:

  1. My goal is to make progress on scrapbook pages and gifts for graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the goals you managed to do in February. I'm sure the weather made it really tough! Good luck in March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to do so much better in March, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...