Sunday, March 30, 2014

Mug o' Comfort Swap - Show and Tell




I participated in another swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
This time Mug o' Comfort Swap.
 I was paired up with Mrs Tee from Where Love Life and Laughter 
She has a great blog site and I had so much fun buying things in her package.
I hope she only enjoys her package as much as I enjoyed mine.

In the beginning it was this...
 The package arrived.
I have had a very hard week at work, what is new lately.
Coming home to this box waiting for me was such a nice pick me up. 
I quickly opened it.
Tiffany, you did a very good job taping it up!

 Here is what that wonderful box contained.
She spoiled me! 
Seriously!
Not only one mug but two!
Let us break this package down.

To start with, is not this the perfect card for this swap?  
 Three boxes of tea. I have Lemon Jasmine SleepyTime tea (which I have had a cup of every night since my delightful package has arrived), Classic Green Tea, and Raspberry Zinger Herbal Tea.
Three bags of coffee.  Above a bag of Dunkin' Donuts Dunkin' Turbo coffee, and Starbucks Blonde Willow Blend.  Tiffany you did not know this but I was really curious about the Blonde Willow Blend every time I walked by it at our grocery store.  I tried this one first and love the smooth taste. Below is a picture of the third bag she gave me.  Starbucks Breakfast Blend.
 
 Then of course the two mugs.  I had to rush to be the first to use the blue mug. 
Noah thought it was very fancy and wanted to drink out of it.  I barely beat him to it.
 The winning cup... Starbucks Blonde Willow Blend with
Coffee Mate Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha creamer.
Yummo!
  Thanks Mrs Tee.  Thank you Beth and Angie for hosting yet another successful swap.

Untitled

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun swap Jolene! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun swap! I really hate that I didn't participate in this one.

    I do like the Blonde Willow blend. It's my favorite of the Blondes, and I like the Cafe Verona (dark roast).

    Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome package! Aren't these swaps just the best? :) Enjoy all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I am sooooo happy you liked everything. I thought from the way you said Starbucks was 'okay' that perhaps it was too strong so that's why I wanted to let you try the Blonde! I'm so glad I followed my instinct...isn't it yummy?

    I loved that Blue Mug myself...I may need to go pick another one up but WAIT...I have an awesome special made Jolene mug so I am so happy! :D

    This was definitely a lot of fun and I am so happy we had a chance to meet, swap and connect. I definitely plan on keeping in touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Look at all that tea and coffee. She sure spoiled you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you were so lucky to join such fun swap! I love all you got my friend...really fun!!! Thanks for your sweet visit.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE that blue glass mug...and Raspberry Zinger is such a fantastic herbal tea. YAY! Great job, Mrs.Tee! Thanks so much for joining us for this swap. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.