Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday's Song

I fell in love with this song as the first three season's of Big Love aired and looked forward to hearing it every Sunday night.  I had heard it before when I was much younger but it never pulled at me like it did when I watched this HBO series.  When Big Love changed their opening theme song the last two season I was very upset, however the closing for the last show ended with this version I am posting.  It was very appropriate.

This song I felt so connected with.  This song would be for the men in my life, Todd, Matthew, Joshua, Ethan, Noah, and now Taj.  It sums up my feelings for them.  It also hold true for my two step-daughters, Kera and Emily as well as my Mom.  Enjoy!


I may not always love you
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it

God only knows what I'd be without you

If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me

God only knows what I'd be without you

God only knows what I'd be without you

If you should ever leave me
Well life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me

God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows what I'd be without you
God only knows
God only knows what I'd be without you

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>

</div>
<div class=
 
Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved this song…especially the Beach Boys' version!

    Have a Blessed Sunday!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! Thanks for linking up with me love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...