Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Goals

 

 Miss Angie, Karen, and Jenne host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.

Monthly Goals

RECAP OF MARCH GOALS
  • Work out 6 of the 7 days each week. All but one week.  Although I failed the goal, I feel great for what I accomplished.  My muscles ache in places I never realized I had muscles.  It is a great feeling.
  • Complete Samantha Jillian Bayarr books I have.  Completed!  The Quilter's Son: Book Three: Nathan's Apprentice, The Quilter's Son: Book Four: Maddie's Quilt, and The Apothecary.  She has written three other books since my purchases.  I think at this time I am done with buying her books until she finishes her Little Wildflower series.  That series was my favorite of hers books, until I read The Apothecary
  • Complete two other books. Completed!  Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher, Garden Design and Landscaping-The Beginner's Guide to Successfully Landscaping a Garden ('How to Plan a Garden' Series) by Rachel Mathews, Herb Gardening for Beginners by Robert Donaldson, The Snow Child
  • Complete one Christmas project.  Completed!  Three completed, now I have four of the Christmas in July series pre-posted.
  • Finish tea party decorations.  The party has been postponed.
  • Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room.  Completed!  I loved how it turned out.  You can read about it sometime within this week.
  • Complete cleaning my bedroom closes.   Completed!   I now can walk into the closet and get to my shoes.  Woo Hoo!!
  • Finish the Kitchen cupboards.  Completed!   I really like the re-organization.  You can read about it here.
  • *BONUS*  If I can manage to find the time, Spring Clean the house.  Na!  Not This Month!

APRIL GOALS
  • Participate in the UBP2014 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom.
  • Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week.
  • Complete 2 books.
  • Paint my Seasonal Series Painting.
  • Complete one Christmas project.
  • Plan Todd's and My May weekend get-away trip.
  • Start planning with Kera Taj's 3rd Birthday Party.
  • Complete a little surprise project for a bloggie friend.

Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Good job getting so much done last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you accomplished a lot last month! Good luck with your current goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...