Miss Angie, Karen, and Jenne host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF MARCH GOALS
- Work out 6 of the 7 days each week. All but one week. Although I failed the goal, I feel great for what I accomplished. My muscles ache in places I never realized I had muscles. It is a great feeling.
Complete Samantha Jillian Bayarr books I have.Completed! The Quilter's Son: Book Three: Nathan's Apprentice, The Quilter's Son: Book Four: Maddie's Quilt, and The Apothecary. She has written three other books since my purchases. I think at this time I am done with buying her books until she finishes her Little Wildflower series. That series was my favorite of hers books, until I read The Apothecary. Complete two other books.Completed! Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher, Garden Design and Landscaping-The Beginner's Guide to Successfully Landscaping a Garden ('How to Plan a Garden' Series) by Rachel Mathews, Herb Gardening for Beginners by Robert Donaldson, The Snow Child Complete one Christmas project.Completed! Three completed, now I have four of the Christmas in July series pre-posted.
- Finish tea party decorations. The party has been postponed.
- Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room. Completed! I loved how it turned out. You can read about it sometime within this week.
Complete cleaning my bedroom closes.Completed! I now can walk into the closet and get to my shoes. Woo Hoo!! Finish the Kitchen cupboards.Completed! I really like the re-organization. You can read about it here.
- *BONUS* If I can manage to find the time, Spring Clean the house. Na! Not This Month!
- Participate in the UBP2014 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom.
- Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week.
- Complete 2 books.
- Paint my Seasonal Series Painting.
- Complete one Christmas project.
- Plan Todd's and My May weekend get-away trip.
- Start planning with Kera Taj's 3rd Birthday Party.
- Complete a little surprise project for a bloggie friend.
Do you have any goals this month? What are they?