Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Confessional



It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.

 I confess...

My post, I posted yesterday... Forgiveness, Love, and Good-bye was the hardest post I have ever written.  There were times I could not even see the screen from the tears.

I confess...

No matter how long you have to prepare for the end, it is not enough time.  You cannot prepare for the actual emptiness.

I confess...

I received a package on Tuesday, in the midst of when my world was being flipped upside down.  It was a special package and a loving one.  One this wonderful woman had no idea her timing was absolutely perfect.  Right now, I look at it and I feel warmth even when I am alone and when I am alone right now it is the worst with the tears.

I confess...

This was what was inside my package...
  photo 83dc72db-38a8-4731-b0e4-4658952d6b7a.jpg
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.  Thank you RJ! 

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Ricki Jill is the best. Your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it, hon!
    Hang in there. I know how hard it is, and how grief hits you out of nowhere when you least expect it.

    Sending prayers your way!
    (((((hugs))))),
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.