Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.  
I confess...

I have neglected my little blog world a little too much lately.

I confess...

I have neglected Jolene a lot more.

I confess...

I have shed more tears over the past two weeks than I can ever remember BUT I need to move on.  My Dad would want it that way, so

I confess...

I am back on track. Yes, I will have some sad moments but I am finding such enjoyment with old family photos and I cannot wait to start sharing them.  I found I have so many good memories that I buried and will concentrate on those memories. 

I confess...

I am also back on track of being a healthier me.   The little break (although I did post a little) was good for me.  I had some good days that I will post about too and yes, they do include that special grandson.

I confess...

I have the best bloggie friends and followers.  Thank you for your kind words and support.  I also have the best friends and family. 

I confess...


I love Spring, it is a time of re-birth.  NOW is my time for re-birth.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...