Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday Confessional. . . umm on Saturday



It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.  (Yes, I know it is Saturday.)

 I confess...

I have done NOTHING at all to prepare for Easter.  I purchased last month a few new Easter decorations but did nothing.

I confess...

That first statement is wrong.  I did pick up three months ago three new books for Taj for Easter.

I confess...

Todd is such a wonderful man, while I was in Des Moines on Monday with my family and spending the night he was home here in Iowa City keeping things normal for the boys.  He called me and told me he picked up things for the kids for Easter.  I am such a lucky woman having him on my side, for his love for me and taking care of me.

I confess...

Two of my sons have to work on Easter and it does bum me out a little.  Especially Ethan, between his break up and the death he is very withdrawn. He gave up going to the prom due to no date, but now he is giving up the After Prom Party because it is the day we will be spreading my Dad's ashes and having an In Memory Dinner for him.  The party does not start until midnight, I have tried to talk him into it but I am having no luck at all.  Unfortunately, this date is the only date that would work because of my niece in Texas. It was going to cost nearly $900 for her to fly up last week to spend a day.  Her family had plans that week in May to be in Iowa, so we told her we will wait for her.

I confess...

Monday will be interesting going back to work.  Keeping my mind busy will be good, I think.  

I confess...

OH!  I think my Dad watches over me.  Scratch that I know he watches over me.  I have an interview for another position at work on Monday too.  They contacted me on Friday to set it up. They have been waiting for me and were hoping to have it completed on Friday but they really wanted to interview me.  I hope it works out.

What do you have to confess about? 

Untitled 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...