Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pooping out of the Party


I was trying to party UBP14!  I missed the Google hangout last night. Bad News came about my Dad.  I will miss the Twitter party because I am heading to Des Moines for the rest of the week.  I doubt very much I will be posting anything until Sunday when I return.

I hate leaving right now while in the middle of the party and getting to know more people but my time needs to be with my Dad right now and assisting my Mom.  It's looking Grimm Brothers.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you got bad news, praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will keep you and your family in my prayers, Jolene. Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...