Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday's Song


I did not think I was going to post a Sunday's Song this week.  I just did not want to keep my blog full of sadness (with that sad, my posting may be hit or miss for the next week) and the only songs that kept coming into my head with memories or of anything was about my Dad until I watched Glee's two weeks ago episode.  The opening song made me smile and brought back happy memories of when I was younger. My Aunt Marlene was watching my sister Lisa and I on a beautiful fall day.  I remember the leaves on the trees still.  She was going to take us downtown to have lunch and to shop.  I remember the generic barbie doll with auburn hair still.  We rode on the public bus transportation for the first time and I remember how cool it was.  While my aunt was getting ready she kept singing this song  and she even sung it to us while we were on the bus.  Enjoy!





Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a><br><br></p></div><div style=

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. That is a good song. Isn't it neat how something so small like a song can bring back so many memories. Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...