Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.

I confess...

I am so looking forward to the three days off yet dreading the day we go back.  Over time has already been approved.

I confess...

My youngest is home again.  I have mixed emotions, NOW I am scared.  I was not while he was in the hospital.  I am very tired today.  I set my alarm every three hours to check on him.

I confess...

I have to get my rear in gear and make some party decorations.  I ordered the cake topper last night.  I cannot believe my grandson will be 3 in two weeks.  YIKES!!!

I confess...
 http://www.herkyonparade2.com/herkys/captain-herk/
  I am definitely going to get a picture of Matthew with this one.

The Herky Parade 2 pictures are going slowly. I only have 2 of the 82.  Now that Noah is home, I will have a bit more free time.

I confess...

My flower pots will be completed this weekend and I am looking forward to it.  I also have to wash the deck prior.  I cannot wait to sit out there in the morning with my book and coffee.   I love weather like we are having.

I confess...

This confession is a little boring, but right now I am perfectly fine with a little boring.

What are you confessing this week?

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. \my god, I am not at all surprised that you are checking him like that, but you have to have rest too... it must be very anxious making knowing that he was so lost before and you didnt see it... well, I have had five kids, and I am sure that I missed signs all the time.. luckily they managed to get through without too many dramas, but I know my youngest experimented with drugs and when i found the parfanalia, he said it was part of a science lesson**** and I accepted his version!!!! Now he is all grown up and doing well, and now my daughter in Canada has drug troubles with her 16 year old, and what advice can I give her... just wanted to tell you that things do work out, to do all that you said you would, monitoring his access to the computer must be better than leaving him to receive messages from idiots out there who encourage these kids to harm themselves.. My heart goes with you, hugs too.. you are the best parent for this kid and you are doing well... do not beat yourself up... we all miss signs.. luckily most kids get along after little blips here and there and I hope its going to be fine for you all... you must cool your anxiety though... best of luck with that as easier said than done... thinking of you.. janzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the nice weather for this weekend too. If it wasn't so windy out here I would sit outside in the morning with my coffee too. have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your grandson. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    xx Beca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not boring at all! I know the fear you feel. Have been through that with step-daughter. I can't believe Taj is going to be 3! Seems like he was just born a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My how time flies. I remember you describing the I think Sesame St things for Taj's last birthday? I'm praying for you and your son, Jolene. You have been in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.