Thursday, May 8, 2014

May Goals



It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.

Monthly Goals

RECAP OF APRIL GOALS
  • Participate in the UBP2014 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom.  FAILED...I did post my party post but I did not participate with the actual party portion.  I was able to hop nearly 45 blogs but the party portion was during the time my father passed.
  • Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week.  FAILED... I went 2 weeks without working out at all.  Heck, I think I went 4 days without even a shower during those two weeks.  I tried to avoid showering, for some odd reason I would break down during my showers.
  • Complete 2 books.  COMPLETED...Bereavement Help and Snow On the Tulips
  • Paint my Seasonal Series Painting.  FAILED...My spare time was working on a slide show for my Dad's memorial and a Memorial Pamplet.
  • Complete one Christmas project.  FAILED...Same reason as above.
  • Plan Todd's and My May weekend get-away trip.  CANCELED...The weekend we had taken time off of work to get-away ended up being the day of my Dad's Memorial and we sprinkled his ashes.
  • Start planning with Kera Taj's 3rd Birthday Party.  Completed...in progress
  • Complete a little surprise project for a bloggie friend. Completed but Failed at sending
April was a rough month on me.  I never expected grief to hit this hard.  I have lost family members and friends before but I have learned losing a parent is so different.

MAY GOALS
  • Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week.
  • Celebrate Matthew and Joshua's Birthday.
  • Plan a fun day with my boys and actually do it.
  • Complete 1 book.
  • Work on my Seasonal Series Painting.
  • Work on Taj's birthday party decorations.
  • Plan our trip in June to Omaha.
  • Cry less.
  • Finish Spring Cleaning.
  • Begin the gardens.
 Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your month was so hard and for the loss you experienced. I'm sending so much love and hoping May will be so much better! Thanks for being such a fab bloggy friend, I really appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have great goals for May. Don't give up on your goals! Sorry to hear about your Dad passing. I am planning on working out more in May too. Starting today, actually. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all great goals! I'm so sorry about your dad, I can't imagine losing a parent. I think you did amazing considering what happened. Good luck with your April goals, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like April was a pretty hard month for you. I'm sorry. But I'm glad you made it through.

    Your goals for May sound great and will be a good way to help you work through your grief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you remembered the fun times in your list as well sometimes we overlook them
    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.