It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF APRIL GOALS
- Participate in the UBP2014 hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. FAILED...I did post my party post but I did not participate with the actual party portion. I was able to hop nearly 45 blogs but the party portion was during the time my father passed.
- Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week. FAILED... I went 2 weeks without working out at all. Heck, I think I went 4 days without even a shower during those two weeks. I tried to avoid showering, for some odd reason I would break down during my showers.
Complete 2 books.COMPLETED...Bereavement Help and Snow On the Tulips
- Paint my Seasonal Series Painting. FAILED...My spare time was working on a slide show for my Dad's memorial and a Memorial Pamplet.
- Complete one Christmas project. FAILED...Same reason as above.
- Plan Todd's and My May weekend get-away trip. CANCELED...The weekend we had taken time off of work to get-away ended up being the day of my Dad's Memorial and we sprinkled his ashes.
Start planning with Kera Taj's 3rd Birthday Party.Completed...in progress
- Complete a little surprise project for a bloggie friend. Completed but Failed at sending
- Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week.
- Celebrate Matthew and Joshua's Birthday.
- Plan a fun day with my boys and actually do it.
- Complete 1 book.
- Work on my Seasonal Series Painting.
- Work on Taj's birthday party decorations.
- Plan our trip in June to Omaha.
- Cry less.
- Finish Spring Cleaning.
- Begin the gardens.