Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday's Song


One of my hidden loves is Rascal Flatts.  I do not know why I have hidden how much I love this band but I have.  I just about love each and everyone of their songs.  I also find the lead singer attractive.  I do not know what it is about him but I just enjoy watching him.  I also love his  voice.  It is so hard to pick just one to feature.  I really enjoy Life Is A Highway.  I have always loved it but my little Taj has made it one of my favorites but I will wait another day to post it, when I am able to sneak and record Taj singing along with it.

As any of my friends and followers know 2014 has been very rough on me and my family so far. I have a lot of support but my very best friend is the biggest supporter I will ever have in my corner.  I cannot believe how lucky I truly am to have this man in my life.  He truly cares about me and my boys.  He was even emotional when it came to Noah's incident.  I think I am one of the luckiest women alive because I have married my very best friend.  My song this week is dedicated to you Todd.  I love you.  Enjoy!

"Nothing Like This"

There's nothing in my life,
I'd say I regret,
But there's something in your eyes that makes me forget,
The times that I believed that love was good as love could be,
I had it all, but I was wrong.

Thought I'd been touched,
Thought I'd been kissed,
Thought I'd been loved,
But it was nothing like this.

You can't describe the sea,
Unless you been there before.
It's just a mystery,
Until your standing on the shore,
And moved by every wave
Taking your breath away like you do,
To me.

Thought I'd been touched,
Thought I'd been kissed,
Thought I'd been loved,
But it was nothing nothing like this.

It's like another life,
Like I haven't felt a thing, until you.

Thought I'd been touched,
Thought I'd been kissed,
Thought I'd been loved,
But it was nothing like this.

Ohhhhh hooo
It was nothing like this

Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohh

Nothing like, nothing like this.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh


I am also linking up to Miss Angie's linky party.  Check out all the wonderful songs other people have been listening to.

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>





There's nothing in my life, <br />
I'd say I regret, <br />
But there's something in your eyes that makes me forget, <br />
The times that I believed that love was good as love could be, <br />
I had it all, but I was wrong.<br />
<br />
Thought I'd been touched, <br />
Thought I'd been kissed, <br />
Thought I'd been loved, <br />
But it was nothing like this.<br />
<br />
You can't describe the sea, <br />
Unless you been there before.<br />
It's just a mystery, <br />
Until your standing on the shore, <br />
And moved by every wave <br />
Taking your breath away like you do, <br />
To me.<br />
<br />
Thought I'd been touched, <br />
Thought I'd been kissed, <br />
Thought I'd been loved, <br />
But it was nothing nothing like this.<br />
<br />
It's like another life, <br />
Like I haven't felt a thing, until you.<br />
<br />
Thought I'd been touched, <br />
Thought I'd been kissed, <br />
Thought I'd been loved, <br />
But it was nothing like this.<br />
<br />
Ohhhhh hooo<br />
It was nothing like this<br />
<br />
Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohh<br />
<br />
Nothing like, nothing like this.<br />
<br />
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh
</div>
<div class=


Untitled

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I both love Rascal Flatts. Always have. They have such a distinctive sound. My favorite is Mayberry. Reminds me of my dad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals