I enjoy a good swap...wait what is a swap? Well in the blog world a swap you have a theme and you are paired up with another blogger. It is an opportunity to get to know someone new and here is the best part, you get to buy theme gifts to give to this blogging buddy and you get one from her. Right, AWESOME mail, not bills!!! Trust me, I am seeing a lot of bills coming in and they are hefty ones at it, so this swapping time is perfect for me. It is also my favorite swap theme... BOOKS 'N' BLOGGER SWAP hosted by Living a Goddess Life and My So-Called Chaos...together they host Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
Here is the low down...
If you love books.
If you love to get to know people.
If you love shopping for others.
Heck, If you love receiving good mail.
Then this swap is for you!!!
Here are the objectives copied from their blog site.
Your Swap Objective
Send your partner THREE books:
- A book you love
- A book you haven't read but are interested in
- A book from your partner's wish list
Dates to Remember:
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, June 2nd at 12AM
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, June 9th at 11:59PM
- First Post MUST be Posted by: Tuesday, June 10th at 11:59PM
- Partners assigned: Wednesday, June 11th
- Packages Shipped: Friday, June 27th & Saturday June 28th
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Wednesday, July 2nd
- Show-Off Linky Closes: Friday, July 18th
Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Rules
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you're participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted before June 11th.
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner's genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before June 28th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Sound great huh? Come join in on the fun and head over to Chaotic Goddess Swaps.