Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday Confessional...Party Style


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.

I confess...

I am very very tired because I stayed up two nights in a row very late.  Wednesday night, Todd and I both stayed up until 2:30 am working on this...


We did not start on them until after 10:30 when we found out Kera had nothing planned to entertain the kids.  She has been busy with school and working she just forgot about it.  We decided we were going to have a photo booth.  (Tutorial to follow within the next couple of days.)

I confess...

We also found this game but we made it last night.  (Another tutorial to follow within the next couple of days.)

I confess...

I stayed up until 3:15 am last night.  I was  unable to work on the center pieces and the goody bags until after Kera left which was nearly 10 pm last night.  We went over what she needs to pick up tonight for the party tomorrow.  Here are the center pieces (Tutorial to follow within the next couple of days.)
and the goodie bags (Yes, another tutorial to follow within the next couple of days.)

I confess...

I have a few things to do around the house and I am very tired.  I also am supposed to bake and decorate the cake and cupcakes.  

I confess...

I am half tempted to order the cake and see how many it will feed to decide if I should follow through with baking cupcakes too.   I am just so tired.

I confess...

I hope the weather forecast is wrong. The chances of rain are 50% chance right now when the party is to start, that is better than yesterday.  It was 60% chance.  I really do not want it to rain because nearly 30 people are supposed to attend the party tomorrow. 

I confess...

It is Taj's birthday today.  I just love this kid.

2013 Halloween picture.

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. I don't really have anything to confess. I hope that you are able to get some needed rest soon. I hate it when I don't get enough sleep. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be the cutest party ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been seriously busy. I'm sure that party is going to be spectacular.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, I hope you're able to rest, sleep, and recover- that's a LOT of late-night work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals