Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June Goals



It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.

Monthly Goals

RECAP OF MAY GOALS
  • Work out 6 of the 7 days of the week.  FAIL BIG TIME
  • Celebrate Matthew and Joshua's Birthday.  SUCCESS for Matthew but FAIL for Joshua.  Noah was hospitalized the day before because he attempted three times to hang himself.
  • Plan a fun day with my boys and actually do it.  FAIL it has been a crazy month because of Noah.
  • Complete 1 bookSUCCESS  Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah and Burning Girls by Veronica Schanoes
  • Work on my Seasonal Series Painting.  FAIL
  • Work on Taj's birthday party decorations.  FAIL  This is super serious I now have 3 days to get them done.
  • Plan our trip in June to OmahaSUCCESS  It is just a weekend get away with Noah and Taj.  Ethan could not get the time off of work and he has to take his ACT test.
  • Cry less.  HA HA HA... NOT EVEN CLOSE
  • Finish Spring Cleaning.   SUCCESS and it feels great too!
  • Begin the gardens. SUCCESS you can read about it by clicking here.
I do not think I did well at all during the month of May.  Working out has fallen so far to the end of my priority list.  It should not but that is what I always do, take care of others.  Work has been crazy and I have had to work late just about every day which keeps me from working out too.


JUNE GOALS
  • Participate in Bloggers 'N' Books Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess.
  • Trip to Omaha
  • Complete 2 books
  • Complete one painting.
  • Taj's Birthday Party
  • Apply for a new job.
  • Complete the Parade of Herky 2 pictures.
 Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the month was really crazy for you. I hope June is a bit more restful and not so crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some really lofty goals. Workout 6 days? Girl! lol (I now say girl all the time in my head because Shawn says it every day) I think you did really well considering the amount of goals you had! Goals are hard!

    Looks like June is totally doable! Love your face and thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Noah is doing better, and I'm so sorry this has been such a crazy month for you. :(
    Knowing you, I'm sure Taj had an AWESOME birthday, with or without decorations. That Omaha trip will be good.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.