Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday's Song


My song for this week is a left over from yesterday (heck the past few days) events.  Taj has been singing it a lot with all the preparations for his birthday party yesterday.  He was so adorable Thursday night after we picked him up from day care.  Todd and I worked on things for his party while he was here at our place.  I hung up the light blue table cloth and added the clouds for the backdrop for his photo booth.

He would take his little Woody and hold him up by the arms, just like Andy did in the opening scene with the sky and clouds wall paper as the back ground and Taj started singing this song.  Oh, how I wished I had my camera to record him but I knew once I picked it up he would stop and we were enjoying him too much for him to stop.  Watch for the birthday post this Tuesday.  The Lyrics are included with the video. Enjoy the song of the week!
 

I will also be playing along with Miss Angie's Musical Mondays over at My So-Called Chaos.  Check out all the songs others have been listening to this week.
Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>There's nothing in my life, <br />I'd say I regret, <br />But there's something in your eyes that makes me forget, <br />The times that I believed that love was good as love could be, <br />I had it all, but I was wrong.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing like this.<br /><br />You can't describe the sea, <br />Unless you been there before.<br />It's just a mystery, <br />Until your standing on the shore, <br />And moved by every wave <br />Taking your breath away like you do, <br />To me.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing nothing like this.<br /><br />It's like another life, <br />Like I haven't felt a thing, until you.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing like this.<br /><br />Ohhhhh hooo<br />It was nothing like this<br /><br />Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohh<br /><br />Nothing like, nothing like this.<br /><br />Ohhhhhhhhhhhh</div><div class=
Untitled

4 comments:

  1. I know the party went great. Jolene, I love your new look to your blog! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, I love Toy Story! Thanks for sharing love! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really wanted to do a photo booth for the twins' graduation party, but we just didn't have time to set it up. Photo booths are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really wanted to do a photo booth for the twins' graduation party, but we just ran out of time. Photo booths are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.