Thursday, June 5, 2014

Throwback Thursday~ #13


 

It has been awhile since I posted a Throwback Thursday.  I am still trying to design my linky icon for the party I will host.  I am now hoping to get it up and running by July.

This throwback goes to 2011.  June 6, 2011 to be precise.  The greatest gift was given to me...a grandson, being a Nana is something wonderful!  He is definitely my sunshine.

He was so perfect...tiny because he was nearly a month early but perfect.
Below he is about two months old.  
He had such a loving personality since a wee little guy.
He would flirt with the ladies even then.
Tomorrow my little sunshine will be three.
Saturday we will be having a party at our house for him.
Let us all pray for no rain because I really do not want 30 people inside my house.
However, a Nana's job is never done, we will move furniture to get all the tables inside if we have to.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAJ!
Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your grandson! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Best Throwback Thursday *ever*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...