The centerpieces had to work with the theme of the party and I wanted something simple. I found this on Pinterest and it is what inspired the centerpieces.
Supplies needed are:
- Candle Stick Holders (I picked mine up at the Dollar Tree)
- Little styrofoam balls (Dollar Tree, they have a bag with assorted styrofoam balls.)
- Paper straws (Hobby Lobby)
- Colored Tissue Paper. I used purple, green, red, and blue.
- Yellow ribbon
- Toy Story Characters printed. I Google Searched Toy Story Characters Image and found what I needed.
Due to time factor, I did not even wash or remove the stickers on my candlesticks, no need to at this time. I will definitely use them for other DIY projects in the near future. I placed the styrofoam ball as such where the candle would be placed as such.
Now it is time for the characters. You need to have a mirror image of your character. I used FotoFlexer photo shop to flip my image. This way you can have your centerpiece seen on both sides of the table. After you have your characters cut out, tape the straw to the back side of one image. I used the double sided tape this made it convenient.
Voila...there you have it. One easy peasy, kid pleasing centerpiece.