Saturday, July 12, 2014

Friday Confessional ~ Errr On Saturday



It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday. 
I confess...

I am confessing a day late because it is Saturday not Friday.

I confess...

This time last year I was making my packing list plans for a wonderful vacation.

I wish I could say we were doing something wonderful this year on our week of vacation time.  Well we are doing something but not really going anywhere.  Our vacation will be de-cluttering and getting rid of things. FINALLY!  Our older children have moved in and moved out, back in and then back out and left things here.  We are going to purge things we do not need and make our home more organized.  I am looking forward to this but I also am not kidding myself, it is going to be a lot of work.

I confess...

I am excited to have an area which will be mine to keep my art/craft supplies and projects.  Now it is here there and every where because I do not have a place in the house yet.

I confess...

Todd and I will be getting away for a weekend for our anniversary.  I would love to have a day with the boys too but we will see what is left after the de-cluttering.

I confess...

This week someone made me very angry.  Our garden at the community garden, someone picked our first green bell pepper and five banana peppers and took about eight-nine of our larger onions. It makes me sick that people are so thoughtless.  What made it worse is they trampled a lot of our smaller onions too.   A couple of days later we were out there and looking around at all of the gardens and found the onions just left behind.  If they were going to steal them, they could have at least ate them instead of dropping them to be rotted.

I confess...

I am so excited to go paint tonight.  I hope it turns out great because it will be a present for Ethan for Christmas if it does look good.  We will see.

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Lovely lost os confession can i come paint to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can be so thoughtless. I'm sorry that whoever was so rude in your garden. That would really upset us.

    Hope the de-cluttering went well.

    Sorry that I'm so late coming by, but thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals