Friday, July 4, 2014

Friday Confessional


I confess...

My Christmas in July series I was planning is NOT happening.  I had way too many events in April and May which kept me from working on Christmas projects.  I will do a little 12 days of Christmas come December.  Life has to settle down right?

I confess...

Lately, I feel like I am a poor Mom.  I just find sometimes I feel like I have no clue when it comes to Noah.  Everything is a struggle with him anymore.  He is not my first child to go through teens.  He is not my first child who has had depression going through these teen years either  BUT he is my first child to attempt suicide.  One day everything is good then the next several days are just hell.  He tried to run away this past week.  (Now you are getting the idea why I could not work on Christmas crafts.)

I confess...

I am looking forward to the end of July when Todd and I are going to celebrate our anniversary.  The two of us are going to get away for a couple of days.  We definitely deserve it.

I confess...

I cannot wait for my box from the last swap.  Books n' Bloggers is my favorite swap.  I hope it comes today since I have a few days off.  I am too excited to receive it.

I confess...

I have my Mother to myself for three days and I am going to love it.  Due to her being here, this confession is going to be short and may be linked up to the party later as well as my Literary Friday post.

What do you have to confess this week?


HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!
 

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Jolene, enjoy your holiday, days off and your Mother's visit. Family comes first, projects later. I can't wait to see your 12 days of Christmas though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much I could confess, but I let Friday slip by. My biggest confession as I have gained so much weight in the last two months. I just don't care anymore. But this isn't about me. I hope you will have some peace with Noah soon. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...