Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Goals




It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.

Monthly Goals

RECAP OF JUNE GOALS
  • Participate in Bloggers 'N' Books Swap hosted by Chaotic Goddess.
  • Trip to Omaha  SUCCESS.  You can read about it by clicking here.  We had a great time and plan to go back in 2016 when the half they are reconstructing is done.
  • Complete 2 books  FAIL...I only completed one. 
  • Complete one painting.  SUCCESS.  I am thrilled with the way it looks.  I plan to place it on my mantel. You can click here to see it.
  • Taj's Birthday Party  SUCCESS.  He loved it!  You can click here to read about the wonderful day and all the Toy Story Themed ideas we implemented.
  • Apply for a new job. FAIL  I guess it is lack of confidence at this point.
  • Complete the Parade of Herky 2 pictures.FAIL  We have had a lot of rain on the weekends.  I am a little over half now, only 40 more to go.
  •  
    JULY GOALS
  • Complete the Parade of Herky 2 pictures.
  • Organize the spare bedroom and garage.
  • Complete 2 books.
  • Complete on painting. 
  • Celebrate our Anniversary
  • Spend quality time with my Mom.
  • Begin a workout regimen.  
  • Work on being healthy and lose 10 pounds

 Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job in June. Applying for jobs is hard! Good luck in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great in June! Let me know if I can help at all, with the job apps. It definitely does do a number on the self-estee (and energy), but you just have to keep chipping away at it, steadily, until something breaks. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals