Sunday, July 6, 2014

Sunday's Song


This past week I have been listening to the radio at work instead of my MP3 player, mainly because we have had so many siren warnings and I wanted to know why.  My county sounds the sirens for three reasons, tornado, winds over 65 mph, and hail over the size of golf balls; all are dangerous.  This changed a few years ago when a young child died from winds over 70 mph with warning the family would be able to take coverage.  The radio has more warnings such as flash flood which is happening here.  We have had so much rain lately.  Any way, back to my post listening to the radio I fell in love with this song.  It keeps playing over and over in my head.  Enjoy!


Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>There's nothing in my life, <br />I'd say I regret, <br />But there's something in your eyes that makes me forget, <br />The times that I believed that love was good as love could be, <br />I had it all, but I was wrong.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing like this.<br /><br />You can't describe the sea, <br />Unless you been there before.<br />It's just a mystery, <br />Until your standing on the shore, <br />And moved by every wave <br />Taking your breath away like you do, <br />To me.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing nothing like this.<br /><br />It's like another life, <br />Like I haven't felt a thing, until you.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing like this.<br /><br />Ohhhhh hooo<br />It was nothing like this<br /><br />Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohh<br /><br />Nothing like, nothing like this.<br /><br />Ohhhhhhhhhhhh</div><div class=

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really enjoy some Muse and this is a good song! Thanks for sharing and linking up, and stay dry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Muse and I love Madness!!! This is such a great choice for MM. I'm so late to this party because I've been obsessing about the children on the border and I had to prepare for Shelley's birthday party. I just need to quit reading about the border crisis or I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...