Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday's Song


Oh this week's song is one I love.  I am singing it constantly lately.  I just LOVE it!  I think it has to be up to my top 10 favorites of all time.  I love the beat, I love the Caribbean sound, I love how it sounds 80-ish.  I also love the words to this song and the video is cute like the 80's videos too. I actually enjoy many songs from this band. Enjoy!


"Rude"

Saturday morning jumped out of bed
And put on my best suit
Got in my car and raced like a jet
All the way to you
Knocked on your door with heart in my hand
To ask you a question
'Cause I know that you're an old-fashioned man, yeah

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but the answer is 'No'

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
Yeah, no matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude

I hate to do this, you leave no choice
Can't live without her
Love me or hate me we will be both
Standing at that altar
Or we will run away
To another galaxy, you know
You know she's in love with me
She will go anywhere I go

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, 'cause the answer's still 'No"

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Rude

Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know
You say, I'll never get your blessing 'til the day I die
Tough luck, my friend, but 'No' still means 'No'!

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
Marry that girl
No matter what you say
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Why you gotta be so
Rude
Why you gotta be so rude? 

I will be participating with Miss Angie's Musical Monday as well.
Just follow her little badge link to listen to more great music this week, but wait for Monday.

Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a>There's nothing in my life, <br />I'd say I regret, <br />But there's something in your eyes that makes me forget, <br />The times that I believed that love was good as love could be, <br />I had it all, but I was wrong.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing like this.<br /><br />You can't describe the sea, <br />Unless you been there before.<br />It's just a mystery, <br />Until your standing on the shore, <br />And moved by every wave <br />Taking your breath away like you do, <br />To me.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing nothing like this.<br /><br />It's like another life, <br />Like I haven't felt a thing, until you.<br /><br />Thought I'd been touched, <br />Thought I'd been kissed, <br />Thought I'd been loved, <br />But it was nothing like this.<br /><br />Ohhhhh hooo<br />It was nothing like this<br /><br />Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh ohh<br /><br />Nothing like, nothing like this.<br /><br />Ohhhhhhhhhhhh</div><div class=

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this song...you picked it well! Thanks for your sweet visit my friend. I appreciate it very much!
    Have a nice week ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.