Saturday, August 9, 2014

Friday Confessional ~ Once again Saturday style


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.   
It looks like this is becoming a habit but my week has been busy, I know... it is Saturday again.

I confess...

Work was so frustrating this week.  Our supervisor said about two months ago, when someone is out for the week she will be assigning all of our work not just the critical.  This will help our cases not fail for quality assurance as well as help the person who comes back not be so far behind.  She will not be re-assigning if you are out one day or maybe the last day of a week off.  I was expecting to have a lot of work from Friday and the typical weekend.  What I came into was work from the previous Monday too.  She did not do what she said she was going to do because she was too busy trying to catch up from being on vacation the week prior, so she left my work except the critical, which she ended up missing 80 of the critical work too.  I came back with nearly 200 past things to do.

I confess...

I was a little more than frustrated with her and I did share it with her but in a professional way, not only did she let my work pile up and I pointed out she let 80 cases go out of compliance which if are chosen to be audited the case will fail and then it will cost Sedgwick money.  They are coming down hard on over time and not allowing it any more.  I had no idea how I was going to get caught up but luckily we did have over time granted two days this past week, so I left with only 23 needing to be done on Friday, much better than 200.

I confess...

My supervisor also did not take care of my quality assurance while I was out.  When we have quality assurance done we have one week to do a rebuttal to get points back.  We have to have a score of 90 to pass.  Our auditor loves to try to fail people so we are constantly fighting to get points back.  My audit score was a 47 and by the time I came back from vacation, I could not do anything about it.  My supervisor was supposed to do the rebuttal in that situation but she did not so the score will stand and it will be held against me.  This angers me because this happened to me one other time while I was out on bereavement and I could have passed if a rebuttal would have been done.  My supervisor tried to get an exception for me but her boss said no exception it was my supervisor's job to do it, so it was held against me.  I think you can see why I was angry when my supervisor allowed it to happen again.

I confess...

I am thrilled we have a new auditor beginning this month.  They used to rotate them every 4 months but we had the same one for 7 months and we were told they were not going to rotate them anymore.  The one we used to have, well our team was mostly failing because like I said, she looks to fail people.  I had my first audit from the new auditor, she is a fair person, and I received 100.  I am very happy with this.

I confess...

I had a lot of fun with the Herky On Parade 2 statues.  If you have not seen the post yet you can find them by clicking the links below:



 
I confess...

I am getting my new dishwasher today and I am so thrilled.  It has been a battle with the boys to help with the dishes since the dishwasher broke.  This will free up some time for me.

I confess...

Todd went back to work today, he was lucky and was able to have 2 weeks off.  He did a lot of things around the house last week while I went back to work.  I am so happy with the way the house is getting organized.  He took 3 truck fulls to the dump yesterday, we now have no more old furniture or boxes or crap in the house.  Once fall comes we will work on the shed and I will purge some of my old furniture if Joshua or Ethan does not want it.  He also took a full truck load of tree branches to the dump.  He trimmed all of our trees while he was on vacation.  They looks so nice.  I also have a non-leaking garbage disposal and non-leaking toilet in the main bathroom.  Oh, if you could only see my smile with those.

What do you have to confess this week?


Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Sorry work was so frustrating this week. I'm jealous of you; wish we had a dishwasher. Sounds like a lot of good things are happening at your house. It's nice to knock the to-do list down a notch or two.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...