Saturday, August 2, 2014

Friday Confessional ~ Yep She Did It Again On Saturday!


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.   
I confess...

My week of vacation flew by and so much has been accomplished around the house.  I am so excited once everything is done and organized.  We have done a lot of purging and re-organization.  I believe we have made four or five trips to the dump.

I confess...

While we were on vacation and all in the same 24 hours our Kitchen had a hex on it.  I opened the back door to throw some trash away and the door knob broke off.  A couple of hours later I was cooking bacon in the microwave and sparks and electronic sizzling noises were going on inside.  It ended up the plastic coating on the roof had melted and metal was exposed.  The worse was later that night, Ethan and a few friends thankfully were in the Kitchen playing a card game.  Ethan had started the dishwasher and during the cycle water started to pour out.  If Ethan had not cleaned it up, it would have ruined the floor in the Kitchen.  Needless to say, thankfully to my Dad's life insurance policy, we ended up going out and getting a new dishwasher.  The old one was beyond fixable.  We should have it within a week, until then Noah thinks I should buy paper plates and cups because it is too much of an inconvenience for him to have to wash the dishes.   *sigh*

I confess...

I will be posting about our weekend in Chicago soon.  We did have a great time.

I confess...

I am going to take the pictures of the last 7 Herky on Parade 2 statues today.  Watch for 3 post about them in the coming days.

I confess...

We celebrated Todd's birthday on Thursday.  It was an enjoyable day.  His Mom took us out to lunch and later we met up with the kids at Hu Hots.  Matthew was in Ohio with Hannah, Ethan had to work, and Noah was at a friends for the night so we only had half of the kids, Kera, Emily, Joshua, Taj, and McKenzie (Joshua's girlfriend.)  Emily took the following pictures.  I love them. 

 
I love their silliness. These two are definitely buddies!
 
 
He loves getting "Papa/Nana Kisses". 

What do you have to confess about?

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.