Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday's Song

Although my Summer has not been the "norm" I have enjoyed being with my husband and children when I have the moments of seeing my children who do not live with me and moments of when Noah is his old self.  Ethan, he has been good lately and I am thoroughly enjoying this grace period.  Please, do not take that wrong, Ethan is not a bad kid but it is his Senior year and well with all of the others, this is the year they become little aliens and he was acting like that until Noah tried to hang himself so closely after my Dad dieing.  I would catch glimpses of him looking sad at me.  I think he feels sorry for everything I am going through, so I will enjoy this close time with Ethan because I know he plans to move out in a year.

Boy, I went off the road with what I was originally going to post... Although my Summer has not been the "norm" I have enjoyed what we have done.  I have fallen even more in love with my husband and this song is all about Summer Romance. I just love the beat.  I love the guys voice, I think it is very sexy and he is not to shabby looking either.  Enjoy!


"Summer"

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turned brown

And we could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turned brown

And we could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon
When I met you in the summer

Summer

When I met you in the summer
(Summer)
(Hey)
(La La)
(Hey)

Summer
(Summer)
(Hey)
(La La)
(Hey) 
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...