Friday, September 26, 2014

Friday Confessional ~ Random Style


Well, well... Look at here... It is Friday too!!!!



It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday. 

I confess...

Sunday we had fun.  We went to Wislon's orchard.  I will post about it tomorrow but here is a sneak peak.


I confess...

Sunday I also did not have fun when my dryer broke.  How awful!  I have been without one until last night.  The laundry has piled up too!  We had hoped it was just the belt but nope the motor.  Now I have a new dryer and I LOVE it!  Nothing fancy but it works and I can dry everything in one dry cycle.  No more two drying cycles or three in the dead of the Winter.  Laundry time will definitely be faster.

I confess...

Tuesday when I went to work, we had nearly 2-3 inches of water sitting in the middle of the garage.  I had to walk through it to get into my car.  I then called my husband, who had the day off and tell him about the water.  We were afraid it was the water heater but nope.  The pipes were clogged and we had to have a sewer guy come out and clean the pipes.  It is not a permanent fix.  It appears our sewer pipe has some how worked itself where it is not aligned with one another, so we had to change our toilet paper and all until we can have someone dig it up and fix it. 

I confess...

It has been an expensive week.

I confess..

TODAY IS MY LAST DAY WORKING FOR THE COMPANY I CURRENTLY AM WORKING FOR.  I am going to miss some wonderful people but I am so excited for my new job come Monday!

I confess...

I am loving the Fall weather.

I confess...

No changes with the family yet.  

What do you have to confess about?

Untitled



4 comments:

  1. I want to go apple picking. Looking forward to reading more about it this weekend.

    I bet you'll see a reduction in your energy bill with the new dryer.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, that orchard trip looks awesome. And yay for a new dryer. I HATE when I have to run my dryer load twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your new job dear Jolene! May God bless you and meet new loving people there too. I will pray for your son so he heels in every way he needs to. Don't worry, it'll pass and God always listens to His children when they ask Him for help. Children are so dear to us, but boy, do they make us suffer and worry!
    Thanks for your sweet and kind visit my dear friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for your new job, too! Hooray! Our dryer broke during the summer, and my husband always insists he can fix things, which he did. First he had to figure out which part then order it online because it was cheaper. The part never came, so he had to call them back to ask them to resend it. Finally he got it repaired, over two weeks later! We had to use the laundromat which was not fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...