Sunday, September 28, 2014

Halloween Party


Through Art@Home I have followed A Fanciful Twist.  She host a couple of parties during the year I thought would be simply fun to try to participate.  I really wanted to participate in the Mad Hatter Tea Party but my life was way too stressful and busy I did not have the time to join in.  The second party she host is a Halloween Party.  I only hope I am able to pull this off.  Ricki Jill makes it look so fun.  I know it is going to be a lot of work, but I cannot wait to see what I come up with.  I do not have any fancy tea sets but we will see what I come up with.

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451d99869e201b8d06b8d3e970c-pi

Untitled

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.