I have always thought it was important to share what makes you happy. This is why I love posting my Happy List. I started off with Woo Hoo Wednesday but then found a linky party for Happy List, although the party no longer exist I kept the Happy List, this way I do not make only Wednesday the day I post my Happy List. It has been awhile since I have posted a Happy List and I am sorry for that.
I won a blog give away I posted it about it once without pictures. Patty's Pretty Things had a Give Away x2 and I won! I love what Patty makes. I love her cards and tags. Her blog is one of my absolutes I have to read, she is so creative and I love how she takes us with her on her adventures. Thanks Patty! Her give away was two parts really. Her creative tags and cards (by the way she sales these too) and green Ball canning jars. The company reached out to her, you can read about it here in her give away by clicking here Give Away x2.
Six Green Ball Jars, Canning Tags, A beautiful booklet, three buttons and two gift cards.
Here are the two gift cards. Patty does such a great job!
The buttons are just too cute!
I just love the green Ball Canning Jars.
I repainted areas I was not fond of with my Japanese Bridge painting. I am much HAPPIER now.
Taj working on his very colorful Spiderman Bank.
Ethan working on his coyote.
Noah working on his game controller box.
One last HAPPY thing to announce. I GOT THE JOB!!! WOO HOO!
- 4 cups raw cauliflower rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup soft goat cheese (chevre) Important NOT to substitute other cheese for the goat cheese!
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of Italian Seasoning
- pinch of salt
- Preheat Oven 400F.
- Start on the cauliflower rice. Clean the cauliflower and place cauliflower florets into a food processor. You will then pulse (small batches) the cauliflower until the texture is like rice.
- Next you will need to cook the cauliflower rice. In a large pot with about an inch of water, and bring it to a boil. Add the cauliflower rice and cover for about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain into a fine-mesh strainer and transfer to a clean thin towel (tea towel) or cheese cloth. This is very important step. Wrap up the steamed cauliflower rice in the dishtowel, twist it up, then squeeze all the excess moisture out! You are going to be very surprised how much moisture you will be squeezing out.
- In a large bowl add the cauliflower rice, beaten egg, goat cheese, and seasoning. You will need to mix this well. I typically use my hands when mixing like this.
- Next we are ready to add our crust to the pizza pan. You will need to make sure you line the pan with parchment paper. Add your mixture and press into the shape you want your pizza. Keep the dough about 1/3″ thick, and make the edges a little higher for a crust effect.
- Bake the crust for 35-40 minutes. The crust will be golden and firm when it is ready to be taken out of the oven.
- Now you top your pizza however way you wish. We used our own pizza sauce we canned from our tomatoes, I added a little garlic to the sauce. Then I layered baby spinach and sliced Roma Tomatoes, a little diced garlic, crumble feta cheese.
- After you have added your toppings you need to bake an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Cut into your pizza and enjoy!