Monday, September 8, 2014

Millennium Park ~ Chicago

After our architect tour we thought we would walk about a couple of miles to see Millennium Park in Chicago.  This is something I have wanted to do the past couple of times we went, so naturally my darling husband wanted to please me and he also enjoyed it as much as I did.  We walked through two thirds of the Park and had a good time.


The famous "Bean".  
I love the fact that I took a picture and there were people sitting
there from Iowa.  :) 

Todd and Jolene version of 'Where's Waldo?'

Inside, the center of the Bean.

Having a little fun with one another.

During the Winter, this splash pad is an ice rink.

 
One of my favorite pictures of my husband.  
This butterfly just landed on his shoulder. 

 Another park on our walk back to the Navy Pier.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...