It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF AUGUST GOALS
- Complete my Chicago post. FAILED!!! I have to complete these.
- Organize the closets and laundry room IN PROGRESS!! Our bedroom closet and laundry room has been completed. We only have one more closet to work on. I am loving how the house feels with the organization. Even the boys are working on their rooms, NOT by choice but they are.
Complete 2 books.SUCCESS. Complete one painting.SUCCESS but I want to make some changes to it. Here is my painting as is for now. Submit two applications for a new job. SUCCESS. I submitted 5 and I have an interview this Friday.
- Begin a workout regimen. FAILED.
- Work on being healthy and lose 10 pounds FAILED. I probably gained. I ate a lot of chocolate and drank a lot of Pepsi this month to sooth my emotions. I have never been an emotional eater but this month I became one. I have to quit and fast.
Freeze veggies from the gardensSUCCESS. Can our tomatoes. SUCCESS. 29 pints of pasta, 12 pints of medium salsa, and 12 pints of hot salsa
- Work out regimen.
- Lose 10 pounds
- Have Joshua's birthday dinner, it is only four months late.
- Complete two fall projects.
- Paint my front door.
- Touch up my Japanese Bridge painting.
- Complete two books.
- Complete my Chicago post.