Sunday, September 7, 2014

September Goals




It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
Monthly Goals

RECAP OF AUGUST GOALS


  • Complete my Chicago post.  FAILED!!!  I have to complete these.
  • Organize the closets and laundry room  IN PROGRESS!!  Our bedroom closet and laundry room has been completed.  We only have one more closet to work on.  I am loving how the house feels with the organization.  Even the boys are working on their rooms, NOT by choice but they are.
  • Complete 2 books.  SUCCESS. 
  • Complete one painting.SUCCESS but I want to make some changes to it.  Here is my painting as is for now.
     
     
  • Submit two applications for a new jobSUCCESS.  I submitted 5 and I have an interview this Friday.
  • Begin a workout regimen.  FAILED. 
  • Work on being healthy and lose 10 pounds FAILED. I probably gained.  I ate a lot of chocolate and drank a lot of Pepsi this month to sooth my emotions.  I have never been an emotional eater but this month I became one.  I have to quit and fast.
  • Freeze veggies from the gardens  SUCCESS.
  • Can our tomatoesSUCCESS.   29 pints of pasta, 12 pints of medium salsa, and 12 pints of hot salsa
To be honest, I have no idea how I made it through August.  2014 has been a very rough one emotionally on me.  I think Noah is on the right road but the last time I posted that same night, he flipped out over me not letting him bleach his hair white and have black stripes in his hair.  If Noah was healthy I would have no problems, but his is trying to isolate him self from others and has aggression right now, so allowing him to set him self up to fail is not an option.  He ran away again that night and was found very early the next day.  I cannot estimate how I did with my goals because those I failed are very important one.s

SEPTEMBER GOALS
  • Work out regimen.
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Have Joshua's birthday dinner, it is only four months late.
  • Complete two fall projects.
  • Paint my front door.
  • Touch up my Japanese Bridge painting.
  • Complete two books.
  • Complete my Chicago post. 
 Do you have any goals this month?  What are they?

 Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals