Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Confessional ~ Mainly My Boys



It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.   
I confess...

It has been a long week.  Why does going through training wear me out?  I think I am going to enjoy working for this company.  I have never been in such a positive environment for work.  I feel very lucky!

I confess...

This week is Homecoming Week for City High, the boys' high school.  They played their game Thursday night.  Right?!  Thursday night.  I guess today is a Jewish holiday so out of respect for the Jewish students the game was on Thursday.  I think that is neat the school district honors it.  Last night's game was the teams first win of the season.  I do not ever recall City High ever being so awful before.

I confess...

I will be posting about Homecoming week probably Sunday, both boys participated with at least one day of Spirit Week.  They both will be going to the dance tomorrow night too.

I confess...

Saturday will be very challenging for me to get everything in.  I am babysitting Taj (originally it was not my Saturday), Ethan has his Senior Pictures scheduled at 10 am and it will be close to a 2 hour drive to get there.  Noah has therapy at 9:00.  Yeah, I am not sure how in the heck I am going to do all this.   We should be home around 2 pm and the boys both will be getting ready for the dance at who knows what time because they both forgot.  (Ha ha ha)

I confess...

I did recruit help from my oldest.  He will watch Taj.  Taj will be such a distraction for pictures and he would be so bored after driving that far.  I am sure Matthew will not have a problem dropping Noah off at his appointment if I ask.  I will have to do that today.

I confess...

Matthew is so awesome like that.  He is very down right now because his girlfriend Hannah and he broke up.  I am not happy with Hannah breaking his heart right now.  I really liked her but I do not like her breaking his heart.  It has been broken before. My heart aches for him right now in the worse way.  Taj will be good therapy for him.

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy weekend ahead. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're liking your new job. Why is it that teenagers have the worst timing when it comes to breaking up? Has happened to my daughter twice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...