Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Confessional




It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.   

I confess..

This week has flown by.  I love the company I work for!  We have a lot of fun, however I am a little worried about next week when the client I was hired for goes live.  There have been so many hick ups along the way this week with training and we have not navigated much through the systems, okay the client's site.   This is going to make next week just a little stressful.  

I confess...

Monday I spent nine hours in the ER.  Noah had issues once more and took a knife. He hid it in his room Sunday night after getting mad at Ethan.  Monday he spent a good portion of his day in the Counselors office and then Todd picked him up early.

I confess...

I was freakin' mad at the University's ER. They did not have any beds for adolescent psych so they transported him to another hospital close to two hours away.  I told him I did not want him to come home until he has coping skills this time.  He is like a fish on a beach and people who can help him just walk by looking at him and not throwing him back into the water.

I confess...

Due to training it has been very difficult to find out Noah's progress and THAT IS FRUSTRATING to me! Noah thinks he will be coming home on Saturday.  I have no clue because I have only talked to the doctor one time for three minutes. The doctor had nothing to share but the meds were changed. 

I confess...

We have an awful mental health system!  When will this ever change?

I confess...

On a different note, if you have not seen my post prior to this one, you should check it out.  I love the pictures I captured of Diamond Lake.

What do you have to confess about this week?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are still going through this. I'll continue to pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been a long week for me. Actually, the last two weeks. As for your son... one of my step-daughters had similar issues. She truly hit rock bottom, too. It was a horrible time, but thankfully, it's behind us now, and I hope it will be behind you before too long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals