Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.  

I confess...  

I last weekend was one of the best in a long time, both Saturday and Sunday.  (Except for moving my son.)  I was able to capture some of Autumn's beauty on Saturday. Here is a little repeat of my top three and if you want to see more, I posted about it, you can click here to read about it.
I confess...

Sunday's weather was grand too, so we took Taj to the park.  We had a lot of fun. Noah spent the day with his oldest brother, so it was just Taj, Todd, and I.
 Can you see him laughing?
 SPIDERMAN!!!
 Oh!  Hello There.
 
 
 
 
 He's into Super Heroes right now.  
Especially Spiderman!
 
 
 
 
I confess...

I have basically one more month of enjoying my husband as often as I do.  He will be promoted after Thanksgiving to the Evening Supervisor and his hours will be 7 pm to 3 am one week and then the following week he works four 10 hour days and I am not sure if he will have to tack on an hour ant the beginning and the ending of his shift or two hours prior.  His days off will vary like now but he will have every Sunday off and three of the four Saturdays off.

I confess..

Although I am thrilled for him, because this is an opportunity, I am NOT thrilled about the hours.  I work 10:30 am to 7 pm and I will not see my husband except for his days off and when he comes home and crawls into bed with me for a few hours.

I confess...

I will support him regardless of the hours because he is so supportive to me.  I love this man.

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Aaawweee. Children are precious. We are having a lovely fall here too in michigan. Ummm, my confession? My confession: I can't lie - ever! I don't know why. Because sometimes u need to lie to spare feelings and such. Oh well, at least you know I'm not a liar! Lol cheers luvvy! erin ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.