Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy List ~ Autumn's Beauty: Lake MacBride State Park & Taj's Impersonation


I love love love the beauty of Autumn and this weekend I was so HAPPY Todd and I was able to go out to Lake MacBride State Park to view the beauty and in hopes of getting some great pictures.  I am so HAPPY with a lot of my photos.  I actually took a photo what I have always envisioned taking.  I hope you enjoy them too.
 The first three are my absolute favorites.
 This shot, I was standing on a large rock in the middle of the spill way.
I was scared but not as scared as taking a picture of the water drop.
 This is a picture I have always dreamed of taking.  
An empty road lined with beautiful Autumn leaves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Below is the edge of the drop off.  I was shaking from fear of the heights.




I cannot even imagine the beauty these family see daily living near the lake.
The only down fall would be when it floods.
Do you see the large rock near the tree trunk?
It's near the right side.  In front of the rock and behind the log is a patch of grass.
Well that was where I was standing taking picture number two.
I then ventured out to another rock to take the drop off picture.
I could not have made it out there without Todd's assistance.
He took the picture below.  He climbed this very steep mound.
I sent my camera with him.



Sunday we watched Taj and right before our nap time Todd read a Monsters Inc. book at Taj's request.  While reading Taj started to impersonate Roz.  I laughed and laughed at him and asked him if I could record him.  I am sorry for the poor lighting.  The video was taken on my camera.  This kid really makes me HAPPY!  ENJOY!
video
Now here is Roz.  I think he did a pretty good job.


Untitled

2 comments:

  1. He's so cute! And I love to imitate that character from Monsters, Inc. These pictures are so beautiful! Wish our colors changed like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.