Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Goals




It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
Monthly Goals

RECAP OF SEPTEMBER GOALS


  • Work out regimen. Failed...Not even one day
  • Lose 10 pounds  Failed...Not even one pound
  • Have Joshua's birthday dinner, it is only four months late.  Failed...Scheduled for the second week in October.
  • Complete two fall projects.  Failed!
  • Paint my front door. Failed!
  • Touch up my Japanese Bridge paintingSUCCESS!
  • Complete two books.  Failed...Not even one book
  • Complete my Chicago post.  SUCCESS!
September was not a good month.  Noah was at his worst.  October is very promising for me to work out.  I started my new job September 29th and October 13th I will begin my regular hours 10-7:30.  This will allow me to work out in the mornings.

OCTOBER GOALS 
  • Work out regimen
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Complete two books
  • Ethan's Senior Pictures
  • Decorate for Halloween
  • Participate in a Halloween Party
  • Decorate for Fall
  • Paint my front door
What goals do you have?

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Hopefully better luck for this months. What is Japanese Bridge painting.? Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a lovely October Jolene! I'm so happy for you getting a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that you can reach your goals for October. Don't give up! I can't believe that it is October already. September flew by way too quickly,

    ReplyDelete
  4. September was a tough month, and I know you had a lot on your plate. I didn't do as well as I wanted in September either, but we can both get ahead in October, I have a good feeling about this!

    Heart your face, and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job! I hope it brings you more happiness and security. And that Noah improves. :/
    If it helps, September was kind of a crap month for me, as well. So, naturally, October is going to be GREAT for both of us!
    Which two books are you reading?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals