It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF OCTOBER GOALS
Work out regimenSUCCESS - It was not the entire month, but it is a start. I will succeed with this one. I have no choice.
- Lose 10 pounds Well I did not lose 10 pounds. I did lose 5 pounds though. Neither SUCCESS OR FAILURE on this one.
- Complete two books FAIL close only 50 more pages of the second book.
Ethan's Senior PicturesSUCCESS and FAIL - Yeah both. The day his pictures were taken it was a very windy and cold day. The pictures did not turn out. He looked cold in a lot of them and hair blown hair. None are worthy for Senior Pictures.
- Decorate for Halloween SUCCESS
- Participate in a Halloween Party FAIL- Yeah, I have been torn away from my creative time. Noah's mental illness has consumed a lot of energy and free time. I cannot wait until December when he will be tested to find out exactly what is wrong with him, so we can move on to the road of a new beginning and healing.
Decorate for FallSUCCESS- Both Living Rooms have been decorated.
- Paint my front door FAIL
- Continue and build on work out regimen
- Lose 10 pounds
- Complete two books
- "Tree of Life" Painting Class with Noah
- Painting for Emily's Christmas Gift
- Painting for Joshua's Christmas Gift
- Ethan's Senior Pictures Take Two
- Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving
- BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING
- Decorate for Christmas