Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Goals



It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
Monthly Goals

RECAP OF OCTOBER GOALS 
  • Work out regimen SUCCESS - It was not the entire month, but it is a start.  I will succeed with this one.  I have no choice.
  • Lose 10 pounds  Well I did not lose 10 pounds.  I did lose 5 pounds though.  Neither SUCCESS OR FAILURE on this one.
  • Complete two books FAIL close only 50 more pages of the second book.
  • Ethan's Senior Pictures SUCCESS and FAIL  - Yeah both.  The day his pictures were taken it was a very windy and cold day.  The pictures did not turn out.  He looked cold in a lot of them and hair blown hair.  None are worthy for Senior Pictures.
  • Decorate for Halloween SUCCESS
  • Participate in a Halloween Party  FAIL- Yeah, I have been torn away from my creative time. Noah's mental illness has consumed a lot of energy and free time.  I cannot wait until December when he will be tested to find out exactly what is wrong with him, so we can move on to the road of a new beginning and healing.
  • Decorate for Fall SUCCESS- Both Living Rooms have been decorated.
  • Paint my front door FAIL
October was no different than most of the months in 2014!  I have good intentions but LIFE has different plans for me.  The remainder of the year, I am just going to take one day at a time and plan simple plans.  Try to enjoy every minute if that is all I get at a time until Noah is healthier.   I do see hope in our future from time to time as a family, so with all the failures I have done with my goals.  All the post and linky parties I have missed, this is a BIG SUCCESS in my life.  It is a baby step, but that is how we all learn to walk, one baby step at a time and Noah is worth it, just like each and everyone one of my family members.  Oh and by the way, we did finally celebrate Joshua's birthday dinner.  It was nearly six months late but we did it.  He chose to have Chicken Alfredo.  I made one serving with just the noodles and broccoli because his girlfriend is vegetarian and a new type, less carbs for Todd and I.  We had Zucchini Noodles and Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce.  I just have to share the recipe, I found the basic recipe on Pinterest but tweaked it and it was wonderful.  You will find the recipe sometime this week.

NOVEMBER GOALS 
  • Continue and build on work out regimen
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Complete two books
  • "Tree of Life" Painting Class with Noah
  • Painting for Emily's Christmas Gift
  • Painting for Joshua's Christmas Gift
  • Ethan's Senior Pictures Take Two
  • Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving
  • BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING
  • Decorate for Christmas
What goals do you have?

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. The main thing is you're keeping track of it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on half succeeding with your weight loss goal! I was doing good for about two months and then fell off the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your focus is good: small, one day at a time, keeping the things the matter as the most important. I hope they can get an accurate diagnosis for Noah ASAP, so everyone has hope. If you need a kind ear, or to bounce any ideas off me, I'm here (and I've got mental illness in family, friends, and ex-boyfriends, so I do not judge). *hugs* Best of luck with the November goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...