Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Painting with Noah!


In August I won two free painting classes from Brush & Barrel, Noah and I cashed in my prize last Saturday.  We have been watching the calendar and he finally found one he liked "Tree of Life".  Once we arrived one of the owners told us the class would be full, she gave us a choice we could sit next to one another or across from each other and if we chose the across from one another, we can have another free painting class for each of us.  I let Noah chose, he went for us sitting across and then getting another free painting class.

Here is a picture of the painting the teacher was teaching the class and techniques.
 http://www.brushandbarrel.com/admin/paintings/August720131115treeoflife700.jpg
Noah and I had a great time.  We both chose to do ours different than what he was teaching.  Noah wanted to use the colors of this YouTube account.
 
 
Noah's is a little dark, but the exact colors he wanted.  I think he did a great job for his first canvas painting.

Next time, we are going to find one where it is possible for Ethan to join in with us as well.  The three of us have gone to the ceramic shop and painted, I think Ethan will enjoy painting on a canvas too.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Those are both awesome! I love how people can put their own spin on a piece of art and making it so personal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.