Monday, December 29, 2014

December Update

I know I have not posted much this month at all. Whooping Cough has kicked my butt big time. I did not really have much to post because I did not do much. I go to work and work wears me out by the time I am home, I am exhausted. I have been able to sleep in bed three nights this month all the other nights are in the recliner. It kind of stinks because January 5th my husband will begin his new hours and he will begin work when I am getting off work and he will be home by four in the morning. We will have the weekends together and plan to have at least one weekend a month where it is our quality time…no children activities.
I have read very little. I am mainly sitting in the recliner with my feet up most of the time, trying to prevent the swelling in my feet. The house well, it was a mess because for a month I did not do anything because I was unable to. I would get winded doing anything. Everyone pitched in and the house looked nice for Christmas. Now, it is easy to keep picked up because everyone is doing their share. I was only able to complete one painting and I just finished it on the 28th


I am not completely happy with the larger camel but it is what it is and Emily is in love with it so I guess that is all that matters.


My Uncle Jimmy had a celebration of life luncheon on my birthday but we did not go. Problems on my Mom’s side kept us from going because we did not want trouble there. My cousins are handling his death well, but I know it will sink in the next few months. My uncle was wrong, the house was insured so the insurance company will be repairing the home. The community is trying to get an apartment for the girls until the house is ready. They are so fortunate to have a loving community. The girls refer to their dad as their HERO because if he did not scream for help they would not have woken up in time to get out of the house. I am so proud the girls look at the positive and look at him as a hero since he was the cause of the fire as well. Thank you to all who have been praying for them.  I will try to post regularly but it will all depend on how I am feeling.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're better soon. You've had a rough 2014, and I pray that 2015 will be better for you! Try to rest when you can….is your cough totally gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you lots lately and hoping that you get well, that things settle down personally, and good things come your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.