Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy List~ Love, Cardinals, Cuteness, Tree Trimming

No matter how dark it feels, you always need light in your life and this is why I love Happy List posting...

I am so HAPPY I received my new lap top in just two days after I purchased it online.  I was not expecting it for another until December 6.  Now, I will be able to post more often again (as long as Noah is not acting up too much.) and touch base with all my favorite bloggers again.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

This was my highlight on Thanksgiving, as I posted it was a horrible one but I did have two HAPPY things, one I posted that I saw a Cardinal driving home.


 
 "A cardinal is a representative of a loved one who has passed. When you see one, it means they are visiting you. They usually show up when you most need them or miss them. They also make an appearance during times of celebration as well as despair to let you know they will always be with you. Look for them, they'll appear."
Picture and saying from Facebook

I believe do believe this about cardinals, my Grandpa Rich told us grandchildren this years ago.

Next highlight on Thanksgiving was Taj's conversation with Emily.
Emily: "Who's that?"
Taj: "Noah"
Emily: "Who's that?
Taj: "Ethan"
Emily: "Who's that?
Taj: "Josh"
Emily: "Who's that?
Taj: "Uncle Matt"
Emily: "Who's that?
Taj: "Noah"
Emily: "Why is he not Uncle Noah,Uncle Ethan,and Uncle Josh?"
Taj: "Cause they are my brothers"


Todd and I have always thought this little boy since a wee little barely moving around thinks he is one of the boys.  It is so funny to hear what he said. He had everyone laughing.

Sunday we had the kids over and we decorated the main tree.  Unfortunately Emily was unable to make it, she had to work.  Sunday's have been my favorite through out the past two months. My boys come home for dinner and I have all four of them together and they play card/board games and giggle with one another as back in the time when they were little.  The month of November we had Kera and Emily (once because she works most Sunday nights) over to celebrate all the November birthdays we have for dinner as well.  Typically the girls come over on Tuesday night for dinner and to watch Sons Of Anarchy.  I love it when the house is full and I hear their laughter.  Kera is getting into the card/board games too now with the boys.  I think this is a very good thing and it makes me very HAPPY.  Here are a few photos of the kids putting the decorations on our main tree.  I will post our holiday decorations another time. 
 Kera,Taj,Noah, and Matthew's arm.
 Kera, Joshua, Ethan, and Taj's head.
All of a sudden we kept hearing: "Hey guys.  Where's Taj?"
It was a tiny voice too.
Then we heard tiny giggles...
 ...same tiny voice: "Here I am!"
 "Ethan!   Carry me upstairs please?!"  
Ethan will do just about anything to make this kid giggle more.






 I do not think I ever posted a picture of my Grandparent Wall display.  I remember posting I was going to but never did. Here it is. I am very HAPPY with it.  I let Todd pick out our pictures with him.   These are his favorites.
hmmm... maybe I need to fix the picture on the bottom. 
It is hanging crooked. ha ha ha

What do you have to be HAPPY about?


Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Your tree is pretty! Glad things seem to be going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love happy lists. Am currently working on one. That Taj is just too adorable! So glad you are having fun times Jolene. I didn't know that about the cardinals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun decorating. Your grandson is so cute. What am I happy about? I am happy that my family is finally healthy. All seven of us caught a virus over the weekend and it spoiled all of our weekend plans. But now that we are well I am looking forward to the rest of the weeks leading up to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look so happy trimming the tree and adorable Taj is so happy I'm sure waiting for Santa. The cardinal image is so lovely and hopeful and gorgeous my friend.
    Have a great week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.