It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF DECEMBER GOALS
- Bake Christmas Cookies FAIL I ended up buying store bought Christmas Cookies.
- Paint Joshua's painting FAIL I did not even start it.
- Paint Taj's paintings FAIL I did not even start it.
- Paint Taj's name FAIL I did not even start it.
- Finish my Christmas Painting FAIL I did not even start it.
- Take a painting class FAIL I was sick the day of the class.
Finish my Christmas DecoratingSUCCESS Only by the help of my boys and husband. Visit my family in Des MoinesSUCCESS I was not able to see my Grandma, which upset me and her because my aunt demanded that I do not show up since I have been sick. She does not get that I stayed away because if my Grandma came down with something including a cough I would never hear the end of it.
JANUARY GOALSWith the knowledge of Whooping Cough can last up to 100 days, I plan to try to make more realistic goals this month.
- Paint Joshua's painting
- Read a book
- Set my Goodread yearly goal
- Begin a Healthier Me Road
- Make my final payment for Ethan's Spain Trip
- Begin Ethan's slide show for graduation.