Saturday, February 14, 2015

Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.  
Okay I am late again...this time for a reason as you will read.
 
I confess...

Where I work we do have a lot of fun.  It is silly fun but it really does set a fun atmosphere.

I confess...

In one of our weekly meetings we decorated Valentine bags.
One of my co-workers was gone for the day, so I made hers.
I hid a little message on the back to tease her.
 
Another friend used her little grumpy cat for her decoration.
Yes, like grade school.

I confess...

We then hung them up at the end of our cubicles or placed them on the corner of our desk.  Yes, you guessed it.  We purchased Valentine cards and goodies and distributed them to one another.  We had some co-workers go all out and bake cupcakes and cookies too.

I confess...

I felt young again and brought home my Valentine bag full of cards and candy.  I know the kids are happy my Mom taught me how to share.

I confess...

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday.  I am all about LOVE. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


 Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I wish we did Valentine bags where I worked. That was always my favorite holiday party at school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...